If we’re gonna be friends you should probably know…
1) I love Jesus
2) I’m married to the incredible Titus Carlson
3) I’m originally from Reno/Tahoe and now live in the mountains of Big Bear Lake
4) I’m not pregnant it’s just a sushi baby
5) My favorite show is Downton Abbey
6) I am obsessed with glitter, coffee, & corgis
7) My favorite artist is A R I Z O N A
8) My sister and I speak a language consisting of movie quotes
9) My favorite animal is an elephant
10) I love marriage and your story deserves to be told
It all started when…
the still small voice of the Holy Spirit told me I was going to “marry that man.” A notion completely off my radar. A thought that never crossed my mind again until I realized the bumpy journey God had taken me through was for the preparation of becoming the wife God had chosen for Titus Carlson. There is no greater honor than the mission to serve God as a wife. My love of marriage, along with the skills and passion for filmmaking and storytelling is the foundation of my business.
I’ve learned that the underlying purpose of all my multipotentialite roles and unending interests are to be a light for Christ. This is my space to do just that. I don’t just make videos. I capture your unique and beautiful story. Because when the big party ends and real life hits, marriage is hard. But the story that your wedding video tells isn’t just a reason to hold on, it’s THE reason. So, HOLD ON.
What you do with your marriage will dictate the example you demonstrate, the seeds you plant, and the legacy you leave behind. Your wedding video isn't just a video, it’s a family heirloom to be passed down to generations as a way to honor and celebrate that legacy. Glory to God, forever and ever, A to the big MAN!